Pages

Psssst...

.... I put a PayPal -donation button there ( -->).

Just in case someone has an overwhelming urge to help us!

More info on how you can help will come soon. Already people are contacting me and asking what they can do to help our cause. I am - for once - totally speachless, and touched, and getting all emotional. There may be hope for human race after all!

Huge thanks to everyone showing support!

The sleepy kitten in the picture is called Eini. I found her and her brother Spederik about a week ago, they were by the dirt road not far from where I live, meoowing loudly, they were skinny and obviously very, very hungry... and I couldn't leave them there, once they looked at me in the eye and said meooooow and purred at me. They live in my house now, they are cute and cuddly and happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment