Pages

Dimmu




I just need to share this cuteness with everyone!!!! Isn't my little black Dimmu Borgir (yep, named after the metal band Dimmu Borgir!) the most awsome kitten ever? Yes he is! (He... or she, I'm still not sure. Dimmu's thingies looked like boy's stuff at first but now... don't know!)

Dimmu is doing great, is a wild, brave little kitten. Loves to eat omelette, so that is what I am cooking for him every day. Cat food doesn't seem to interest him as much as eggs, for some reason. And finally he has started to sleep through the night, not waking me up every 2 hours by attacking my toes or just meoowing to get me up and keep him company while he goes to the food bowl or toilet. 

I have my fingers crossed up to my elbows in hoping that he stays healthy and grows up to be a big cat.

Anyhow, some photos here! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


Dimmu saying hello to my cat Danny






No comments:

Post a Comment